make me choose: felicity smoak
or roy harper
"You can still have fun and still be sexy and still have dreams and still live for yourself. I don’t have any shame about being sexual. I’m not embarrassed about it and I don’t feel like I have to protect that side of me."
This scene is important. Important things that are happening in this scene:
- They’re all worried about Roy. [Being part of Team Arrow means having someone at your bedside when you’re injured.]
- But the girls are the only ones touching the table. [Mother instinct works better with boobs.]
- Oliver’s eyes skip from Felicity to the vial. [What do you mean there’s anything else in the room?] His eyes are sad and exhausted.
- Sara’s eyes skip from Oliver to the vial. [What do you mean there’s anything else in the room?] Her eyes are shocked and curious.
- Felicity’s mind went there. Urgently, she thought about what would Oliver do, and her mind went to that. [Martyr complex, he has it, and she knows it well.]
- Oliver’s [still] not looking anywhere else but at Felicity. [He knows he has to look her in the eye, in order to make her believe him, make her read what he’s not saying out loud.]
- Diggle’s face! ‘Oh, he could do that. No, he wouldn’t do that, would he? I haven’t even thought about that. How did Felicity think about it?’ [Diggle has seen things. He has seen a lot of things pass between Felicity and Oliver. But he hasn’t seen it all.]
Is it "Loki, your Tom is showing…" or "Tom, your Loki is showing.."
I don’t even know anymore.
Neither does he.
get to know me meme [2/10] celebrity crushes
↳ Chris Evans
"It started to feel like maybe the thing you’re most scared of is exactly what you should do. Maybe, this is actually what you should push yourself into."
PEOPLE STILL LISTEN TO OWL CITY HAAAAAAAHA
someone obviously doesn’t get 1,000 hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs lmao
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire / color analysis
Ten + his blue suit
get to know me meme: [4/5] favorite tv shows → arrow
Brought my cousin with me to my parents house and now my dad’s making him vacuum the entire house because my cousin said it was a womans job to vacuum and clean
have you ever loved a fictional character so much that whenever you see a picture of them your heart tingles and your vocal cords produce this awkward screeching noise that sounds a bit like a dying cat